Saturday, March 17, 2012

Baby Update: 40 weeks/Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Well, we  made it to 40 weeks, even though Anna couldn't wait that long!  =)  Also, Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Today is Anna's due date and even though she surprised us by coming two weeks early, I wouldn't have had it any other way.  These past two weeks have been full of lots of love, cuddling, diaper changes, baby throw-up, laundry, and sore boobs (sorry to gross you out!), but I have loved every minute!  Dave and I are settling well into parenthood!  Despite the lack of sleep and figuring out this whole breastfeeding thing, I'd say we're doing pretty darn good!  Anna is keeping us busy and makes us smile every day.  We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our parents (my parents will be here first week of April and Dave's parents will be here first week of May)!  Can't wait for the new grandparents to meet their new granddaughter! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home