Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Baby Update: 36 Weeks!

We are at 36 weeks and still growing!  Gary, Dave's dad came to visit us this weekend - he had been in Bristol all week for work and stopped by our house for the weekend.  He snapped this picture right before we left for our favorite restaurant, Anoki!  As you can see, I'm on the phone - haha!  Ooops!  Had to update my Mom on my midwife appointment I had had earlier that day.  Speaking of, the appointment went well - I had two pages of questions for her that we went through regarding labor, delivery and all things baby!   Baby is growing well and her heart beat sounded great!  We are a week away from being "full-term!"  Dave and I and the grandparents are all getting excited for our little arrival! 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home