Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!!

Happy first Father's Day to my wonderful hubby!!  Since becoming parents to our amazing little Anna in March, Dave and I have done a lot of growing and adjusting and I think we've done pretty darn well!  I cannot imagine our lives without Anna - she makes our family complete.  Dave is such a great dad and is so good with her.  She is so lucky to have a dad like him and I think I can speak for him when I say, he is lucky to have her as well!  
Happy first Father's Day to my amazing husband!  We love you!
Also, happy Father's Day to my Dad - I love you Dad!  You are truly the most amazing father a girl could ask for and I don't know what I would do without you.  You are a great father, husband, grandfather, friend and mentor.

Happy Father's Day to all the father's out there!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home