Friday, June 22, 2012

Our little Anna is already rolling over!

About a week ago, I was cleaning the house and had Anna laying on her back on her Baby Einstein play mat, playing with the little toys on it. I was in another room and turned on the vacuum for a few minutes to finish up and once I turned it off, could hear Anna crying. I ran over to her and realized - she had rolled over all by herself, and I missed it! Well, last night, Dave and I were catching up after he got home from work and we both witnessed her rolling over!  So, this morning, I was determined to catch her on camera and...SUCCESS!  It didn't take long to catch it!  She's a pro now - watch out, she'll be crawling before we know it!  Proud Mama!  On a side note, she is also teething (which is why she has half her hand in her mouth!) and "talking" a lot!  Enjoy!
And two minutes later.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home