Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Birthday to the BEST MOM in the world!

Since I was in the hospital on Mom's birthday, I wasn't able to post this in time. But, I was thankfully able to Skype from the hospital with her and Dad - who were celebrating at the lake cottage up in Michigan with Amy and Geoff!

Happy fifty-something birthday Mom! You really are the best Mom in the world and I don't know what I would do without you. Thank you for always supporting me, encouraging me and loving me. I am so very blessed that you are my Mom!

Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!!!!! I love you and miss you!
This is my favorite picture of Mom and Dad - aren't they so cute?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

Thank you Sarah for the nice words you wrote in your blog. It's great to see you back writing after your kidney issue and the hospital debacle. Keep writing and keep us entertained with news of you and Dave and my granddaughter-to-be.

February 2, 2012 at 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home