Thursday, February 2, 2012

Baby Update: 33 weeks!


We are in our 33rd week and just had our two week followup appointment with an obstetrician. Due to the hospital stay, kidney complications and staph infection, I was referred to an OB to check everything out as a precaution and will return to midwifery care after today. I had another ultrasound and little Anna is measuring right where she needs to be. They checked the amniotic fluid levels and also her weight - she is approximately 5 pounds 7 ounces! She seemed to be sleeping while all this was going on, and I was able to sort of see her little face! So sweet! After the ultrasound, I met with the OB who checked my arm (where the staph infection was), blood pressure and urine. He assured me everything is progressing as it should be despite what we've been through. I still can't help but worry though.
Only 7 weeks to go! Dave and I are so excited to meet our little one and we keep trying to guess what she will look like, who she will look like, her hair color, eye color, etc. So exciting!
Hope all is well in Indy! I've been trying to keep up on all the Super Bowl festivities! What an exciting time for Indy! I wish we could be there to take part!
I just saw on IndyStar.com that Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow today - guess that means 6 more weeks of winter! Happy Groundhog Day!  Stay warm and we love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home