Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Anna: 1 month old!

Anna is already one month old!  I'm not quite sure where the time has gone!  She has already changed so much over the past month and I notice new things in her every single day, so I decided I'll start documenting her monthly milestones right here on my blog.  
She is eating well - I am pretty sure she is currently going through a growth spurt as she eats all the time!  She already has a really strong neck and is starting to pick her head up on her own - I'm quite impressed!  She is also starting to use her arms to push herself up!  When she's awake, she's very alert and loves to look around at everything.  
Anna sleeps well, but seems to have her days and nights mixed up!  =)  She might be the cutest little thing I have ever seen, not to be biased or anything!  She amazes me every single day and I just can't stop looking at her and giving her hugs and kisses.  
This little girl makes her parents so happy!! 

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay and Lori Seppanen said...

She's adorable Sarah, thanks for bringing her Tuesday.

April 20, 2012 at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home