Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Grandma and Grandpa Pike are here!!!!!!

Grandma and Grandpa Pike are here!!!!!  We anxiously awaited the arrival of my parents and we are so excited they are here visiting us!  We don't have a lot planned other than just spending time together - nothing better than that!
They also brought gifts!  Mom and Dad brought these adorable little outfits for Anna and also brought some gifts from Great-Grandma Wuensch and Great-Aunt Laura - can't wait to see them on her!  Also, Mom brought me a little something too!  It's a charm bracelet with Anna's name on one side and her birth date on the other!  My Mom and her five sisters started this tradition as a Mothers Day gift for my Grandma forty years ago with charms of all their names and birth dates and has been a tradition for all the women in our family ever since!  I am so excited to wear this bracelet not only to carry on this family tradition, but also because of what it represents - my little Anna Grace.  
I can't even begin to express how thankful I am that my parents were able to come over and meet their new granddaughter.  I am a proud parent and a proud daughter!  So excited to have them here!  

Aren't these so cute!!!!!  Grandma and Grandpa Pike have great taste!
My bracelet!

These are from Great-grandma!  And, she knitted this blanket!  So adorable!

This cute little outfit is from Great-Aunt Laura! 








1 Comments:

Blogger Beth Brent said...

I love the bracelet! :)

April 4, 2012 at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home