Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall and baking!

Fall is in full swing and, as one of my favorite seasons, the fresh brisk air always reminds me of scarves, cable knit sweaters, hot apple cider, tailgating at football games, soccer season, and my Mom's baking!  I had some fresh apples lying around and decided I'd do some baking of my own!  
I don't bake often, but when I do, I am always glad I did - the house smells so good and of course the end product is the best reward!  I usually bake too much for just Dave and I, so most of the batch goes to work with him to share with his colleagues!  
I found a recipe on www.foodnetwork.com for Apple-Nut Muffins with Streusal Topping - just the sound of the title instantly sold me!  



There may or may not be one missing - but for quality control purposes only!  =)  These muffins were great - very moist!  Definitely made the house smell amazing - reminded me of home! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home