Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Anna: 4 months old on the 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July!!!!  Anna is 4 months old today!  She is getting very active and is "talking" and laughing and rolling over all the time!  I no sooner lay her on her back, and she's rolled herself onto her tummy in point two seconds!  She loves her Baby Einstein play mat and all the toys dangling from it.  She's grasping and holding the toys and can now pull her pacifier out of her mouth!  She definitely keeps us busy!  I love her little laugh and seeing her smile.  She makes me happier than words can say!  
I was singing (not very well) "You are my Sunshine" to her this morning and she thought it was the funniest thing ever and kept laughing, which made me laugh, which made her laugh even more!  It was the cutest, funniest thing I have ever witnessed!!  I know I say this all the time, but Anna is the most amazing little girl.  Dave and I feel so blessed.  She makes our lives full and complete.  =)
Anna had her 16 week shots last week - as usual, nothing fun to report about getting three shots in her legs, but she survived and was a trooper!  So proud of her!  
I am happy to report we are in the process of getting everything coordinated for our move home in August!  Anna has no idea what all the commotion is at our house, but she will soon!  I have been busy packing and also selling some household items.  Our official move home date is August 11th!  We can't wait! 
We hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July!  We miss you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home