Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Baby Update: 22 Weeks!

Well, we are officially in our sixth month of pregnancy, ALREADY!  I cannot believe how fast it's gone!  I am feeling great and feel Baby Anderson move around and kick all the time - pretty sure she's going to be a soccer player like her mama!  I'm still walking almost every day and/or going to the gym to stay in shape.  Unfortunately, sleeping has become a bit of a challenge for me.  I can't seem to get comfortable and lately, my right leg has been falling asleep for some reason!  Also, Dave doesn't call me "pee-wee" for nothing!  Regardless if I stop consuming liquids after 8:00pm, it never fails - I still have to get up and pee about four times a night!  Good thing I have a sympathetic husband!  
As many of you know, we're flying home for Christmas!  We are so excited to see all of our family and friends and of course to celebrate my absolute favorite holiday!  While we're home, my sister and my Mom are both throwing baby showers for us, so I've been busy registering online.  It's definitely not as much fun registering online as opposed to scanning items in the store, but this will have to do!   Not going to lie, it's hard trying to pick what to register for with all the choices that are out there!  I've asked several of my friends who are mom's what I absolutely must have and their recommendations on certain products - and that's been really helpful.  I've also done research on a lot of the products out there - different types of bottles, shape of bottles, BPA free, etc., just to give an example.  It's enough to make you go crazy!  But it's a lot of fun too! =)  We feel so blessed that Amy and Mom are throwing showers for us and of course for all of our family and friends who can come - especially during such a busy time. 
We are registered at three places - buybuyBaby, Target and Pottery Barn Kids (I tried to keep it to two, but couldn't resist Pottery Barn Kids!).  In case anyone is interested, you can find our registry information by clicking the following links:

buybuyBaby: http://www.buybuybaby.com/regGiftRegistry.asp?WRN=-2092646876
Target: http://www.target.com/baby/registry/Hz-XqqbbTIDyGSg3VkGK-Q
Pottery Barn Kids: http://www.potterybarnkids.com/registry/2893705/registry-list.html

Baby Anderson has a new ride and she's not even here yet!  =)  Dave and I decided to purchase a stroller  "travel system" which comes with lots of accessories - car seat, bassinet, a second stage seat,  and foot-muff - it even has a rain guard and bug netting!  It's a Quinny Buzz 3 in steel blue!  I absolutely love it!  It's a three wheeler and can turn on a dime!  It's made of aluminum and is super light and easy to collapse!  
Only three more weeks until we are home for Christmas - not that I'm counting or anything!  =)  Can't wait to see everyone!

As requested, I will post baby bump pictures soon! 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home