Friday, December 2, 2011

Baby Update: Week 24!

We have made it to week 24 and are getting excited to head home for Christmas!  I had my latest midwife appointment this past Wednesday - everything looked great and the midwife said I have a "beautiful bump!"  Haha!  She measured my bump and said it's right where it needs to be size-wise.  I also got to hear baby's heartbeat again - I don't think I'll ever tire of hearing that!  It's so amazing!  It was funny - as midwife Kim put the doppler thingy on my tummy, the baby immediately kicked it away!  Kim and I both laughed - it was hilarious! 
Baby Anderson has been moving a lot and often!  Dave gets a huge kick out of feeling for her and trying to figure out what's a head, butt, arm, leg, etc.  She is especially active after I eat and when it's time for bed!  Nevertheless, I love the little pokes and prods I get from her - it never gets old!   
Not a whole lot else going on in good 'ol England - Dave's winding things down at work and I've been busy getting things ready to head home.  Can't wait to see everyone!!!!!! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home