Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gifts from the Grandparents!

We are feeling very loved over here in the Anderson household - two packages in as many days from Grandma and Grandpa Pike and Great-grandma Wuensch!  Baby Anderson is already loved so much and she is not even here  yet!  
My parents went up to Michigan for a long weekend a month or so ago and stopped by my Alma Mater and picked up these cute little onesies!  How cute are they!?!  (Referring to my parents and the outfits!)  I thought it was so sweet they thought of Baby Anderson!  I can't wait to put these on her!  
My grandma is an amazing knitter, sewer and crocheter - and as you can see by this adorable little bear below, she can pretty much do anything!!!!  How cute is this little guy!? 
Just had to share these thoughtful little gifts with all of you!  We feel so blessed to have such an amazing and loving family and we can't wait to see you in a few weeks for Christmas!  Thank you Mom, Dad and Grandma! 

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth Brent said...

very cute!

November 25, 2011 at 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home