Thursday, January 26, 2012

Anderson Family Update

I must apologize for the delay in getting new posts out.  I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but my last posting - Back in England - was back-dated as I was not able to post it when I wrote it.  The reason being, I was hospitalized for kidney complications.  I was released last Thursday evening and am finally feeling like my old self again! 
In what has thankfully been an uneventful pregnancy - no morning sickness, no aches, no pains, I've been active and eating well - this sudden and horrendous kidney pain (hyrdronephrosis) was a major scare for us.  After eight days at the hospital, midwives who tried their best but weren't always available and numerous doctors without many answers, horrible hospital food, and a staph infection in my arm, I am glad to just be home.  Baby and I are doing much better - better every day. I still have some residual kidney pain, but I am no longer taking pain meds and am only needing a heating pad to help ease the pain.  
Flowers my Aunt Mary & Uncle Steve sent to cheer me up!

Here is a picture of me a couple days after getting out of the hospital - feeling much better as you can see!  Baby is growing more and more every day!  Eight weeks to go and Dave and I are anxiously awaiting Baby Anna's arrival!

32 weeks
Thank you to all of our family and friends for your love, prayers and support during this very stressful time.  We feel so very loved and blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home