Monday, July 30, 2012

Anna's first piggy bank - Union Jack piggy!

Dave brought home this HUGE, and adorable Union Jack piggy bank for Anna the other day!  I had to smile because I had been telling Dave I wanted to get something "British" for Anna's nursery back home - a little memento or picture of some sort (may I just reemphasize that I used the word 'little').  So, when Dave walked in the door with this ginormous piggy bank - we were both cracking up!  You can't get a sense of the size of this thing from this photo, but I assure you, Anna's got some saving to do to fill this guy up!  I'm not sure where in Anna's nursery it's going to fit!  May have to build it it's own shelf!  Also - note the gold "money" on the table!  It's all chocolate and Dave insisted it be spread all around for full display before I snapped this photo!  On a side note, the piggy was packed up and shipped with the rest of our belongings last week and the chocolate - well, let's just say the chocolate didn't make it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home