Saturday, August 4, 2012

Anna: 5 months old and we're moving home!

Anna is five months old - already!  I know I say this every month, but I really cannot believe how quickly the time has gone.  Milestones of note this month: Anna is smiling and laughing, "talking" and rolling over.  She is very alert and loves holding onto her toys and grabbing onto things (including my hair and earrings and a favorite of hers - Dad's nose!).  She is constantly rolling over onto her tummy and is a little wiggle worm.  She now weighs in at 12 pounds, 10 ounces and is outgrowing all her clothes! 
As many of you know, we are moving back to the States in less than a week!!!!!  Dave was back in Indy for interviews two weeks ago and while he was gone, Anna and I were busy packing up the house.  Anna has been a huge help - she was very patient with me while I got everything together and packed up and kept herself entertained for the most part.  I feel bad because all of her fun toys - her bouncy seat and her baby Einstein play mat are gone - so we have been trying to get creative for play time! 
We are excited to introduce Anna to the rest of our family and friends and for her to finally set foot on American soil in her new home - Indianapolis!  She may be British born, but our little UK souvenir will always be an American!  See you soon! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home