Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My 31st Birthday!

I cannot believe I've already gone through my first year in my thirties!  A year ago, Dave and I were celebrating my 30th birthday in Venice, Rome, Florance and Chianti, Italy, enjoying ourselves and expecting our first child together.  A year later, we are all moved back to the States and are enjoying our growing family with our little Anna.  What a difference a year makes!  This birthday was quiet and just the three of us - just what I wanted.  Dave came home from work with a card and some wine, then said he forgot something in the car.  I didn't think anything of it.  Then, the door opened and he came in with a huge grin on his face and these beautiful flowers!  I am a lucky girl!  

It was a really nice evening and being that we are a five minutes walk to Broad Ripple and the fact that I have been deprived of Mexican food while living in England, we walked down to La Piedad and ate dinner outside, then stopped at BRICS on the Monon for some amazing ice cream!  Perfect night and just what I wanted.  Thanks to my sweeties!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home