Thursday, August 9, 2012

Better Halves Club Good-Bye Lunch


Like I said in my previous posting, the BHC has been a great support network for Anna and I and just a great excuse to get out of the house.  It's been so great getting to know everyone and I will miss seeing them every other week.  
As is now tradition, the BHC member who is moving back to the US always gets to pick his/her favorite restaurant for their last lunch.  I picked Hackwood Farms - it's a farm shop and restaurant located just behind our neighborhood.  Aside from it being all freshly made, it's also really delicious!
As promised in my last BHC posting, here are some pics of the group as well as pics from the lunch!
Kalle, Lori, me and Anna and Agnes and Andrew

Anna and "Billy"
Kalle, Anna and Andrew
The Group!  Jay, me and Anna, Agnes, Lori, Tracey and Andrew and new member Kelly
Thanks BHC for all the memories, good food and even better company!  Anna and I miss you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home