Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Lunch with Lori and Agnes

Anna and I went to our last lunch with Lori and Agnes the other day and had a great time!  Lori's husband, Tim works for RR and Agnes' husband works for HP.  Lori and Tim are here from Indy for a three year assignment and Agnes and her husband are here from Fiji on a two year assignment.  They are the funniest two people I have ever met - they are like two peas in a pod - and I affectionately refer to them as Laverne and Shirley or Lucy and Ethel, but Laverne and Shirley just kind of stuck!  You are always guaranteed a great time with them!  And you laugh until your face hurts!  
We have grown close these past couple of months and I am so thankful and grateful for their friendship, support and advice.  They affectionately refer to themselves as Anna's Aunties.  I will miss them very much!  
Here are some pics from lunch - we went to a local Chinese restaurant - The Water Margin.  It was very good and my first and only time eating there - wish we had found it sooner! 
Agnes (aka Shirley) is on the left and Lori (aka Laverne) is on the right
They also brought Anna and I a going-away gift! 
They got Anna the Olympic rubber ducky and they got me/our family a Union Jack waterproof picnic blanket!  I love it!  Thank you so much girls!  Anna and I will miss our weekly excursions with you! 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home